11.28.2012

closet organization [11]


my most exciting blog post yet: closet organization.

a few weekends ago, Husband was in Taipei for a school trip and I was left to my own devices. it was rainy and kindof gloomy. the perfect kind of weather for curling up on the couch with kittens + blankets and read a good, familiar book while drinking hot tea.

but. both my kittens and all my old familiar books are back in the states. and the house was pretty messy. [apparently trading 9 to 5 employment for full-time housewife life does not automatically make you a domestic goddess. who knew?]

so it seemed a good day to tackle something else off my 13 by 2013 list, and then some. I swiped and swept and scrubbed just about everything in our apartment. and finally got my closet under control. I did take some "before" and more "after" pictures... but I'm not going to subject you to a full post about my closet.

in fact, I will leave you now with just one more observation: 3M hooks are awesome for anything you need to hang... belts, bags, scarves, helmets, etc. thank you, adhesive engineers.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite things to do and yet I haven't had time in a year to do it! Hooks are definitely a saving grace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...