5.11.2013

boracay: ten words or less


ten words about the beach in Boracay: a blue paradise where I could gladly spend my life.

ten more words: so beautiful, so relaxing... can we go back now, please?

and ten more: yes I do feel a little weird about swimsuit photos.

I missed a few days of the blog every day in may challenge. I've been subbing this week, and will be subbing next week too. so let's be honest... I'll probably miss a few more. but I'm ok with that. today's prompt is to sell yourself in ten words or less. well, here's my ten word take on that:

I'm a complicated woman, and ten words aren't nearly enough.

brevity isn't really my thing. or hadn't you noticed?

11 comments:

  1. up catching up on your blog when i should be sleeping! am so coming to Borcay and who said brevity is a good thing except when it comes to swiwsuits which no one should feel funny about girlfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not that I want you to lose sleep, but I always love your comments! girls weekend in boracay anytime, just drop me an email.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, what a beautiful beach!

    heartattack-andwine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Ten isn't nearly enough for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what gorgeous pictures!
    Found you through the SOML link up, loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be there. Where is Boracay anyway? Googling will be back. Great pictures

    blog hopping from http://bznaturalista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boracay is an island in the Philippines

      Delete
  6. This place looks like paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, that water looks so clear and blue! Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...